Bowjangles allows its customer to put deposits on desired gold and diamond pieces of jewellery and pay weekly / monthly on the items they would like.
1. Items belong to Bowjangles Midlands Ltd, untill the item is fully paid for "Full Sale Value".
2. Minimum Deposit of 15% of the "Full Sale Value". The non-refundable deposit is to be agreed by the management, and purely at the management's discrection The non-refundable deposit amount will be clearly displayed in the "Non Refundable deposits box" on the front of the form.
3. No deposits can be taken without the proof of an original ID. ( A current driving license or passport).
4. All payments will require a signature.
5. Lost receipts must be settled with original ID produced stated on receipt. No refund available without original ID produced.
6. All deposit receipts are valid for 2 months, after this date, all funds and items are forfeited by the buyer. although can be overturned by senior management.
Sandwell Trusted Trader Scheme
Company Reg Details
High Value Dealers Licencse
Bureau Exchange Registration Details